Friday, April 30, 2021

The Chosen

There is a video series out called "The Chosen".  It is based on the Biblical account of Jesus Christ.  I have found it very interesting!  Yes, they do fill in many of the blanks which may or may not have anything to do with truth.  But I haven't found anything to be twisty or contrary to truth.  It's more of a "Wow, I never thought of that before" kind of thing.  It fills your head with thoughts and questions related to Jesus and the disciples.  Like what did the disciples do when while at the wedding in Cana?  What was life like for them before they said yes to Jesus?  What was it like to be the mother of Jesus?  

I highly recommend this show.  Hopefully, it will feed your soul and call you into a deeper look at what it says in His book.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment