Monday, February 1, 2021

Back online!


The last few years have been confusing on many levels.  Along with everything else.  I have not been able to log onto this blog at all.  I have tried and tried but Google either thought I was someone else or I was just plain blocked.  I don't know but I tried again this morning after grieving the loss once again feeling like I am writing to the wind on my other blogs.  So this morning I tried.  Nope couldn't get past the error message that I have tried too many times.  Well... duh!  I have tried and tried.  So I tried again.... and then again.  And suddenly... it let me in!  I'm not sure what happened but I am glad to be typing on this page again.  Thanks for all your comments that I didn't see.  I will try to put them up if I can figure out how this thing works again.  

More posts soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment