Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 7: Bringing Life to Order

This thread starts on February 7th

I had such a busy day yesterday, I didn’t get home until later in the day and by then I was toast. I went to bed at 7:30 not feeling like I accomplished too much.

ARK report… I talked with a friend yesterday whose very dear friend is on her way home. My friend was deeply touched by the peace on her face. Why are we so often afraid of dying?

I had a cool God-thing happen yesterday. It starts with taking a bit of a risk to get my financials in order. I scrapped the bottom of the barrel to get the taxes paid thinking that I would just eek by until the next time I saw a paycheck which could be next week or next month. They aren’t real predictable. Yesterday I received an unexpected check in the mail. Don’t you love it when that happens? You take a risk in an attempt to trust God’s supply and He bends over backwards to say, “I’m here”

Yesterday's report

1) (bsmtg w God) God and I are planning a couple of seminars this year.

2) (blog) got 'er done

3) (ARK) Sometimes kindness is just listening I think.

4) (Cln smthg) I made mostly messes today :(

5) (Odr smthg) Is ordering something and bringing something to order the same thing? (no I don’t mean ordering dinner delivered!)

6) (Bk) More adwords exploring

7) (Fam) yup

8) (Me) had the evening to myself but was too tired to do much with it

9) (Mnstry) not really

10) (rest) Went to bed way early w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment