The beginning of this thread is on February 7th
Long night. As my kids are now mostly independent somehow I relish a night like last night. I got a call at 2 am saying they were stranded because of car issues and could I come find them. It was 6:30 am before I crawled back into my bed. But it was a good night. I enjoyed that, over all, they were taking it in stride and laughing about the adventure. I enjoyed hearing a car full of laughter and fun in spite of the circumstance. I felt proud of their choices and of their friends. If you knew where I have come from you would know what a miracle that is.
I had a good day over all yesterday but I have to admit I am exhausted so this will be short today.
1) (bsmtg w God) I have been asking Him about
2) (blog) yup
3) (ARK) I think being out until 6:30 counts
4) (Cln smthg) I cleaned a little yesterday and added a springy tablecloth it was wonderful to wake up to order this morning after a such a chaotic night. It is true thatorder brings with it rest.
5) (Odr smthg)
6) (Bk) I edited a letter to go with some books I intend to send out this week. I found addresses for those mailings too J
7) (Fam) lots of crazy family time in the middle of the night
8) (Me) not really
9) (Mnstry) nope
10) (rest) I had a peaceful evening